- Four hours of trout fishing on the River Clyde, Lanarkshire
- Or seven-hours salmon fishing on River Tay System, Perthshire
- Includes expert guidance and tuition from experienced anglers
- All equipment including rod, reel, bait, tackle and permit provided
- Photos of experience included
- Ideal gift idea for Father's Day
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required, http://speyfly.co.uk/pages/booking. 7 day cancellation policy.
Further information: All sessions begin at 8am. Subject to weather conditions; rebooking available where necessary. Catch and release only. Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult. Must have third party liability insurance cover for sporting incidents; cover not available through Speyfly. Subject to Speyfly's terms and conditions. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 13 May 2013 at 6.20pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The Speyfly team keeps rod-wielders of all abilities hooked with its experience days, top-notch tuition, and hefty catch of fishing gizmos and paraphernalia. The team promotes catch-and-release, and working alongside an Atlantic salmon conservation charity, they help to preserve future stocks of fish.
Anglers can escape to the peace and tranquillity of the River Tay in Perthshire for seven hours of salmon fishing, or try their hand at hooking a trout with a four-hour experience on the River Clyde. The experience is suitable for all abilities, and includes tackle and permits needed.
Choose from the following options:
• £129 for a salmon fishing experience on the River Tay System (48% off)
Details verified 14/05/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.
SpeyflySee fine print for