Indian or European Fare: Two-Course Meal For Two (£19) or Four (£36) at Panmure House Hotel (Up to 56% Off)
- Hotel with conservatory dining area overlooking golfing green
- European and Indian menus
- Monifieth location, near rail station and the beach
- Starter and main course each from European or Indian menu
- Starters include king prawns, garlic chicken tikka and haggis
- Mains include a mixed grill, fillet steak and balti chilli masala
- Vegetarian options available
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must present Groupon at time of redemption.
Further information: Valid Tue-Sun 4.30pm-9pm. Limited availability Fri-Sat. Eat-in only. Valid for starter (up to £6.95) and main (up to £15.95) each from European or Indian menu. £3.50 supplement for Mixed Grill and Steak Options. Original values based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 17 May 2013 at 10.34am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A historic hotel in the seaside town of Monifieth, Panmure House Hotel makes culinary waves thanks to servings of traditional European fare and classic Indian spice. The restaurant provides cosy dining hideaways and a conservatory area for sunnier days, while a beach nearby makes for picturesque blustery strolls.
Taking their seats as a twosome or team of four, guests can peruse both the locally inspired and Indian menus, choosing starters such as garlic chicken tikka or a mix-and-match platter of taste bud teasers. Mains come in hearty portions of a meatilicious Indian mixed grill, battered haddock, or the classic fillet steak cooked to taste. Vegetarian appetites can be sated with the likes of a vegetable dhansak and other goodies on the menus.
Choose from the following options for a two-course meal from the Indian or European menu:
• £36 for four (Up to 56% off)