Full Car Service With Parts and Labour For Choice of Engine Sizes from £149 at AJ2 Motors (Up to 62% Off)
- Services also available include bodywork, diagnostic, and mechanical repairs
- Close to Cambridge Heath and Bethnal Green stations
- Full service with parts and labour included
- Spark plugs, fuel and oil filters, engine oil, screen wash, and anti-freeze changed
- Staggered pricing for vehicles with 1.2 to 3 litre engines
- 60 to 90 minutes approximately
Limit 1 per vehicle. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via ttp://grouponbookings.co.uk/aj2-motors-ltd from 6 June 2012 at 2pm. 24 hour cancellation policy. Valid for 1.2 to 3.0 litre engines. Vehicles with engine size of over 3 litres incur a surcharge, depending on make and model - please enquire on booking. Additional work will be charged as normal. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 23 May 2012 at 12.21pm
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Shock absorbers were designed to emotionally relieve suspension, drained engines, and tyred wheels. Make sure motors are in working order with today's Groupon for a full car service, including parts and labour at AJ2 Motors. Choose from the following options:• £149 for a 1.2 to 1.9 litre engine vehicle (57% off)
• £199 for a 2.0 to 2.5 litre engine vehicle (60% off)
• £249 for a 2.6 to 3.0 litre engine vehicle (62% off)
Rolling up their sleeves for bodywork, diagnostic and mechanical repairs, the trio of technicians at AJ2 Motors deal with all manner of motoring maintenance. Nestled under the rail arches of Cambridge Heath, the garage is situated close to the Overground and Bethnal Green tube station for drop-off ease, and car hire and a swanky chauffeur service also accelerate off the beaten track.
Checking-in for a full service, vehicles can be given the all over with extras such as spark plugs, fuel and oil filters, engine oil, screen wash, and anti-freeze changed and topped-up. Bracketed in three tiers of engine size, the service will take between 60 and 90 minutes, and any extra work will only be carried out with the vehicle owner’s permission.