Online Typing Course: Five Year Subscription for £12 from Keyboard Pro (60% Off)
- Online typing course
- Aims to help learners speed up typing, improve accuracy, and increase confidence
- Online, pre-recorded tutor teaches practical lessons
- Subscription to the course and access for five years
- Easy-to-use program, with pause and return features
- No downloads necessary
- Certificate of completion
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid from 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date. Redeem online at http://www.keyboardpro.com/groupon.php using Groupon codes. Content available immediately after redemption, for 5 years from redemption date. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by Keyboard Pro. Original values verified on 20 June 2012 at 1.28pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While hippos are always a popular exhibit at the zoo, typos are much harder to spot. Get a keen eye with today’s Groupon: £12 for an online typing course, distributed by Keyboard Pro.
The Keyboard Pro online typing program is designed to boost speed, accuracy, and confidence, helping two-finger tappers to become dexterous touch-typists. Whisking learners through eight key stages, the online tutor teaches practical lessons in an attempt to increase typing speed and improve accuracy in order to give spellcheck a deserved break every now and again. With computer skills as the backbone of today’s office work, the course’s ultimate goal is to increase confidence in front of the computer screen, so that workers are able to concentrate on the content of what they’re typing, rather than the typing itself.
Keyboard apprentices can subscribe to the online course and will be able to access it for five years from the subscription date, in case things in the meantime get a little busy. The course is easy to operate, allowing users to pause and return at any point, and to choose from a range of keyboards, from Standard to Curved to Mac; and initial subscription does not require any downloads, but simply works via an online login. On completion of the course, graduates will receive an exam diploma to save, print, or even email to everyone on their contact list to show off.
• Designed to teach touch-typing
• Choice of keyboard to learn with: Standard, curved, ergonomic, Mac and arc
• Video sequences with a tutor
• Home page with progress overview, support and videos
• Ergonomics training to improve comfort while using the keyboard
• Runs within internet browser; compatible with most operating systems
• Accessible for five years from redemption date
• Certificate of completion
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date
4. Go to http://www.keyboardpro.com/groupon.php
5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code; found on the emailed PDF
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
We found the course well designed and neatly laid out – suitably professional in its presentation for both corporate and private use. Its pacing was also good, since it went at ‘our’ pace, which sometimes entailed a few days absence between classes.
– Macworld, May 2011
It's never too late to learn to touch type, and Keyboard Pro offers an affordable and professional online course that makes it easier than ever to type like a pro …
– PC Advisor, Feb 2010
Keyboard ProOnline typing