One (£3.50), Five (£15) or Ten (£27) Meals With Choice of Full Menu Including Salads, Stews and Meze at Chop'd Boxpark (Up to 60% Off)
- Healthy gourmet options for breakfast and lunch
- Fresh, seasonal produce
- Food is farm-assured and locally sourced where possible
- Led by ex-head chef at Yo Sushi and former operations manager of Pizza Express
- Valid at Chop'd Boxpark, Shoreditch
- One, five or ten meals of choice
- Range of “Create Your Own” salads, soups, meze and gourmet salads
- Hot dishes include Chicken Katsu curry, gyoza soup, Thai red curry and Malaysian chicken soup
- Muesli, yoghurt and porridge options for breakfast
- Eat-in or take away
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. No booking necessary. Bring printed Groupon to store for redemption. Valid at Boxpark, Shoreditch branch only. Excludes drinks. Vaild on full menu for any item up to £6.75 value. Original value based on most expensive option.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A healthy body, like a good salad, is well-dressed, hearty and filled with various pulses. Be full of beans with today's Groupon from Chop’d. Choose from the following options:• £3.50 for one meal (Up to 48% off)
• £15 for five meals (Up to 56% off)
• £27 for ten meals (Up to 60% off)
Chop'd prides itself on bringing real good food into real working lives. Established in 2004, Chop’d is led by industry experts Eddie Holmes (ex-head chef at Yo Sushi) and Allan Cook (former Pizza Express operations manager). Eight years on and Londoners have snaffled over one million salads, with 20,000 dished up every week and a host of farm fresh seasonal ingredients helping countless tasty combinations hit the shelves daily.
The flagship selection of health-conscious salads is complemented by stews, soups and wraps to fill the tummies of all manner of munchers. Thai red chicken curry or butternut spinach and lentil stew are belly-warming options, while a Malaysian chicken soup or falafel and hummus meze may suit cosmopolitan palates. Leaf lovers can get inventive with a Create Your Own salad box, with a choice of base, deli items, house ingredient and garnish (up to £6.75 eat in value). Porridge, yoghurt and muesli feature on the breakfast line-up, with optional toppings ranging from innocent to indulgent. To see the full menu click here.
Unit 44/45, Boxpark Retail Mall, 2-4 Bethnal Green Road, London, E1 6GY