Spa Experience For Two With 75 Minute Treatment Each Including Full Body or Hot Stone Massage for £79 at Marrakech Spa (Up to 62% Off)
- Spa specialising in traditional Moroccan treatments
- Sauna, steam room, swimming pool and hot tub
- Located in Virgin Active Health Club, Ilford
- Close to Ilford railway station
- 45 minute full body or hot stone massage each
- 30 minute facial each
- Therapy session together in a double treatment room
- Full use of spa facilities for up to four hours
- Refreshments included, with a choice of sparkling wine, fresh juice and tea
- Upgrades available, enquire when booking
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 48 hour cancellation policy. Please bring swimwear and towels. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Original value based on most expensive massage option.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Before earning a reputation as fearsome warriors, Spartans spa and spray tan. Spearhead pampering with today’s Groupon: £79 for a spa experience for two including 30 minute facial and 45 minute massage each at Marrakech Spa.
Bathing in Essex's warming splendour, the Marrakech Spa focuses on Moroccan-themed beauty and relaxation treatments that have a real Moorish quality. Held within the gentle caress of the Virgin Active Health Club, the ethereal spa offers patrons a wide range of beautifying treatments from facials to exfoliation and revitalising skin treatments. The conveniently located beauty and wellbeing destination houses a full array of facilities including a pool, steam room, sauna and hot tub.
A facial treatment lasting 30 minutes will treat skin by purging clogged pores and relaxing muscles. Body muscle miseries can then be undone with a choice of a full body massage or hot stone massage, both lasting approximately 45 minutes. Guests will also have up to four hours to splash, sweat or slump into the spa amenities before or after their treatments. Sparkling wine, fresh juice, or fruit teas are available to keep clients hydrated and feeling spoiled.