Perthshire: Three or Four Night Stay For Four in Cottage (£339) or For Eight in Lodge (£689) at Altamount Country House Hotel (Up to 55% Off)
- On 10 acres of garden and woodland grounds in the centre of Blairgowrie
- Near championship golf courses
- Near ski resort and fishing spots
- Three night weekend stay
- Or four night midweek stay
- Cottages sleep up to four
- Lodges sleep up to eight
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Two floors with lounge, dining room and bathrooms
- Includes linen, towels, gas and electricity
Limit 1 per group (up to 4 or 8 people). Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required quoting Groupon code. No deposit needed but credit card details required in case of damage. 30 day cancellation policy. Modification policy subject to availability. Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am. Pets incur £10 per night supplement. Linen and towels and gas and electricity supplied. For more information, call the hotel on 01250872604. Original value based on rack rates. Original value verified 11 May 2012 at 1.36pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
In a rural Perthshire heartland of natural blooms and invigorating walks, Altamount Park brings visitors to the village of Blairgowrie and all its raspberry-growing and adventure sport facilitating glory. Ease into the wild with today's Groupon from Altamount Country House Hotel. Choose from the following options:• £339 for a three night weekend or four night midweek cottage stay for up to four people (Up to 55% off)
In a luxury two bedroom cottage with a fully-equipped kitchen, lounge and dining room.
• £689 for a three night weekend or four night midweek hunting lodge stay for up to eight (up to 52% off)
In a luxury hunting lodge with four en-suite bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, lounge and dining room.
Spreading cottages and hunting lodges across 10 acres of grounds, Altamount Park puts guests up in a rural Scottish location resplendent in adventurous opportunity. The fully equipped abodes are built around the Altamount Country House Hotel which offers lodge and cottage residents free use of the hotel's bars and restaurants. Trotting the gardens and woodland that make up the park, visitors may happen upon the colourful tails of peacocks and the careful shrubbery of the restored Victorian walled garden.
Make the most of Perthshire's wide open terrain by taking to the golf courses that are less than a mile from the park. After having practiced your best swing on a Championship course, reward your hard work with a guided whisky tour. Perthshire is home to a wide range of distilleries, most of which can be visited as part of a comprehensive trail and offer tasting and information from the industry experts. You can then continue educational journeys with a 50 minute drive into Dundee where Broughty Castle and its accompanying museum tell the tale of sieges and battles from the 15th century.
• Three night weekend stay or four night midweek stay
• The Cottages sleep up to four people over two floors, with two bedrooms, a bathroom, a shower room, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room and a lounge.
• Lodges sleep up to eight over two floors, with four en suite bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room, and a lounge.
• All accommodation with gas central heating, free Wi-Fi, television and DVD player, and a tea and coffee welcome pack
• Linen and towels included
• Use of the hotel's bars and restaurants
Train: Dundee and Perth Train stations (approx.) 30 minute drive from the hotel and runs regular services to Edinburgh and Glasgow. It is only an hour and a half drive (approx.) from Glasgow, Aberdeen and Edinburgh.
Road: Follow the A93 into Blairgowrie from Perth or the A923 from Dundee.