Lindam Baby Heartbeat Monitor £9 (64% Off)
- Includes headphone, audio cable, and microphone speaker
- Can listen to unborn baby heartbeat/breathing sound or use it as a music box
- Five built-in melodies
- Two headphone sockets so parents can listen together
- One or two Lindam baby heartbeat monitors
Purchase: Limit 1 per redemption. May buy multiple as gifts.
Further information: Product is for entertainment purposes only. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 11 June 2012 at 4.42pm. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by Chemist 4 U.
See the rulesthat apply to all deals.
How To Redeem:1. Place order by 15 September at www.groupon.chemist-4-u.com/product.php?productid=3&cat=2&page=1 using 'Groupon Code'
2. Pay £3.95 postage
3. Allow up to 10 working days for delivery
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
Being like a child in a sweetshop is exciting, so long as you don't get queasy from all the chocolate. Listen to a sweet treat with today’s Groupon distributed by Chemist 4 U. Choose from the following options:
• £9 for one Lindam baby heartbeat monitor (64% off)
• £18 for two Lindam baby heartbeat monitors (64% off)
Waiting for little tickers to flutter, this baby heart beat monitor acts as a supersonic ear to hear broods as they grow. The monitor includes headphones, a microphone and an audio cable, so parents to be can listen and communicate to their offspring. As well as having two headphone sockets for dual listening, the monitor also includes five built-in melodies to soothe little ones and start them off early on the road to being a musical prodigy.
• Includes headphones, microphone speaker, and audio cable
• Use to listen to unborn baby’s heartbeat and breathing, or as a music box
• Five built-in melodies
• Two headphone sockets so parents can listen at the same time
Chemist 4 U is one of the UK’s biggest mail order and online pharmacies, and has been providing Brits with a huge range of medicines, smellies, and even baby toys for more than a decade. The company has a stock base of brands and goodies tasty enough to make soup with, but with considerably more shelf space than the high street potions and lotions shop.
Chemist 4 UFor returns info see