Comprehensive Medical Assessment for £99 at The Edinburgh Clinic (£365 Value)
- Full blood profile includes testing liver and kidney function, blood count, and sugar and cholesterol levels
- Urinalysis to detect infections, blood, diabetes and sugar
- Full medical and lifestyle questionnaire
- Measurement of body weight and height including BMI assessment and body fat percentage
- Lung capacity test (PEAK flow)
- Focuses on ear, nose and throat, cardiovascular, respiratory and abdominal examinations
- Prostate or breast exam
1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Valid Mon-Sat, subject to availabilitly. 48 hour cancellation policy. Full consultation will be given.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While juice containing a sphere a day can keep doctors away, leguminous plants have never stopped itinerant moon men. Check up on the apple of your eye with today's Groupon: for £99 instead of £365 get a full medical assessment at The Edinburgh Clinic.
With a magnolia and white interior, pristine enough to make any launderette jealous, The Edinburgh Clinic seeks to create an unrivalled private healthcare oasis. Their purpose built, spacious facilities endeavour to cater for even the most arduous patients. Boasting sophisticated networks for transferring digital imagery, a special sound proofed audiotometry chamber, discreet examination areas, and a controllable under floor heating in every room, making patients as comfortable as possible is the clinic's number one aim.
Curious Groupon holders can avail themselves with a medical assessment to give a picture of current health. The general assessment will involve a medical and lifestyle questionnaire which can be filled out in a tranquil retreat with a robe. This will be followed by an examination to address BMI, cardiovascular, respiratory and neurological systems, plus a prostate or breast examination, and urinalysis to detect infections. Also included is a full blood profile to provide a detailed chemical composition and an assessment of lifestyle and nutrition if desired.