Off-Road Driving For One: Introductory Group (£25) or Advanced One-to-One (£70) Experience with Action Adventure Activities (Up to 72% Off)
- Outdoor activities company
- Located by Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Activities include off-road driving, archery and canoeing
- Off-road driving session
- Introductory group session suitable for over 14s and those without a valid driving licence
- Instructor will demonstrate techniques before each driver gets 25-30 minutes' driving
- Or advanced private session for valid driving licence holder
- Instructor will show more advanced moves through dips, troughs and slopes
- Approx. 80 minutes' drive time for advanced session
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 72-hour cancellation policy. For details see www.actionadventureactivities.com/contact.html.
Further information: Valid Thu-Mon 10am-4pm. Early evening sessions available from late March; enquire on booking. Limited weekend availability. Must be 14 or over and accompanied by a participating adult for introductory group session. Must be 17 or over with valid driving licence for advanced private session; under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Introductory group session shared with up to 4 other drivers; up to 30 minutes’ drive-time per driver. Private session includes up to 80 minutes’ drive-time. Bookings subject to weather conditions; an alternative date will be offered if conditions are unsafe. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 16 November 2012 at 4.38pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Action Adventure Activities lives up to its name by delivering a vast amount of thrills, spills and adrenaline-pumping fun. Making the most of the expansive and varied terrain of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, the team provide off-road driving and archery among others for groups of a variety of ages.
The off-road sessions are designed for different levels of experience, with the introductory group session suitable for non-licence holders. Thrill-seekers aged 14 and above can learn basic techniques in a group of up to 4 others with an experienced instructor, before testing them out in a 25-30 minute drive. More experienced drivers can opt for an advanced one-to-one session, in which the instructor will demonstrate more complicated moves among dips, gradients and water troughs. Drivers will then be able to practice newly learnt moves with approximately 80 minutes behind the wheel.
Choose from the following options for an off-road driving experience:
• £70 for an advanced one-to-one adventure session (65% off)