Spa Day: Choice of Two Treatments Including Hot Stone Massage, Plus Cream Tea and Sparkling Wine For One (£39) or Two (£76) at the 4* Barceló Edinburgh Carlton Hotel (Up to 64% Off)
- Central 4* hotel overlooking The Royal Mile
- Decléor and Jessica products
- Pool, sauna, and newly refurbished changing rooms
- Choice of mini Decléor facial, hot stone back, neck, and shoulder massage, Jessica mani or pedi
- Cream tea with scones and a glass of sparkling wine
- Full use of sauna, steam room, gym and swimming pool for day
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Sat booking incurs £6 per person surcharge. Original value based on most expensive options and Fri peak rates. Original values verified 28 March 2012 at 8.53am. Please present printed Groupon voucher upon arrival.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
If bodies are temples and eyes are windows, it's no wonder that people complain about having to shoulder heavy loads. Lighten up with today's Groupon from Barceló Edinburgh Carlton Hotel. Choose from the following options:• £39 for a spa day for one with choice of two treatments from a hot stone massage, mini Decléor facial, Jessica manicure or pedicure, plus cream tea and sparkling wine (up to 63% off)
• £76 for a spa day for two choice of two treatments from a hot stone massage, mini Decléor facial, Jessica manicure or pedicure, plus cream tea and sparkling wine (up to 64% off)
A grandstanding four star building, the Barceló Edinburgh Carlton Hotel boasts a city centre vantage point that overlooks the Royal Mile. The hotel's beauty and health club offers guests and visitors a relaxation-inducing array of treatments with a specialist selection of Decléor therapeutic skincare therapies. The calm space is amply filled with a range of facilities that include a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and newly refurbished changing rooms.
Suiting and booting visitors with robe and slippers (£10), the hotel health centre will open its doors and facilities to tranquillity-seekers for a day of pampering (£10). Visitors can opt for a hot stone massage for the back, neck, and shoulders (£39), a mini Decleor facial (both 25 minutes), a Jessica manicure (£30) or a Jessica pedicure (£34) (both 40 minutes). A chance to sit back and soak up all the relaxation is available in the shape of a cream tea (£8), which includes scones and further liquid relief for parched throats, courtesy of a glass of 125ml sparkling wine (£4.30).