£25 instead of £64 for two people to enjoy a starter, main course and side dish each plus a glass of champagne each at Bond No 9 - Save 61%
- An amazingly large bar choice stocking everything from the newest creations to the forgotten favourites
- Based in and maintaining original features of a former whisky bond building, the bar mixes old world style with modern cool
- Friendly atmosphere and stylish furniture make this the perfect place to raise a few toasts
- 1 voucher per couple, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid until 1st December 2010, 7 days a week
- Not valid with other offers
As long as human beings have been aware of fermentation, we have been aware of booze. From the beginnings of the earliest fruit wines, we have constantly found new and interesting ways to imbibe and now we can consume all manner of concoctions from the Singapore Sling to a White Russian. However, there are few things that bring to our mind luxury and sophistication quite like a glass of sparkling wine from the French region of Champagne. We here at Groupon love to treat you well so with today's voucher you and your guest can each avail yourselves of a starter, main course, side order and a glistening glass of champagne at the outstanding Bond No. 9 bar.
Located at the swanky Commercial Quay in Leith, Bond No. 9 has developed a reputation not just for the skill and quality of their mixology but also for the beautifully designed interiors and the impeccable standard of their food. Some of the highlights that we were fortunate enough to tickle our tastebuds with were the silky caramelised onion and goats cheese bruschetta (£4) and the lip-smacking roast vanilla scented duck breast (£14).
All this plus some of the finest fizz around. A real taste of decadence for you and a friend for just £25.
What people are saying...
"...it’s an assuredly stylish place but hardly a haven for poseurs. The opposite in fact is true and it has a friendly and relaxed vibe enhanced by the elegant but comfortable décor...it has personality and, most importantly, excellent drinks. The bar stocks a superb range of fizz and a global selection of cocktails; Absinthe is served in the traditional La Louche fashion for the more daring amongst you."
WORLDS BEST BARS