BBQ Meat Hamper With Beef Burgers, Lamb Kebabs, and Pork Sausages for £22 from Campbell and Sons (50% Off)
- Family-run butchers founded over 40 years ago
- Two Edinburgh branches
- High-quality beef, lamb, pork, poultry and game
- Freshly made pies and pastries
- Ten beef burgers and eight lamb and rosemary burgers
- Eight boneless BBQ pork chops
- Eight lamb kebabs
- Eight spicy chicken pieces
- Ten pork sausages
- Collection from store
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Groupon codes, and confirm whether collecting in store or require delivery. Must present voucher upon collection. Valid for collection from 248-250 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh EH11 2PL. Delivery available for surcharge: £2 within 2 miles of EH11 2PL; £4 within 2-4 miles; £6 within 4-6 miles; £8 within 6-8 miles. Allow 3 days for order to be prepared. No alterations or substitutions to hamper. Original values verified 8 June 2012 at 9.23am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Lacking in motivation, grills only ever get to work when a fire has been lit under them. Ignite your appetite with today's Groupon: £22 for a barbeque meat hamper distributed by Campbell and Sons.
Letting charcoal out of hibernation for summer, customers can indulge their carnivorous tendencies with this hamper brimming with various meat treats. Sunny parties can get underway with eight lamb and rosemary burgers and eight lamb kebabs for those who enjoy a good skewer. Ten pork sausages and eight boneless barbecue pork chops keep mouths occupied, while poultry makes an appearance in the form of eight tender, hot and spicy chicken pieces. Finally, ten good, ol’-fashioned beef burgers tick off the list for a traditional garden barbecue.
• Ten beef burgers
• Eight lamb and rosemary burgers
• Eight boneless barbecue pork chops
• Eight lamb kebabs
• Eight hot and spicy chicken pieces
• Ten pork sausages
Providing protein to Edinburgh folks for over 40 years, Bob Campbell and family supply home chefs as well as commercial venues with high-quality meats. As well as selling cuts of local-reared beef, lamb, and pork, alongside sausages, poultry and game, the choice butchers also prepare cold meats and produce fresh pies and pastries from scratch.
1. Buy your Groupon
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date
4. Email email@example.com to order, quoting Groupon codes and confirm whether collecting in store or require delivery
5. Order can be collected Mon-Sat 8am-5pm
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.