Two (£22) or Four (£42) Tickets to Edinburgh Whisky Stramash at Surgeon's Hall Edinburgh (Up to 62% Off)
- Whisky event with murder mysteries, chemical experiments, and a Glenfiddich warehouse
- Features whiskies from across Scotland and the world
- Tickets for two or four
- Includes tastings
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. No booking required. Please present printed Groupon on arrival. 72 hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 4 May 2012 at 10.50am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like whisky tasting, whisk tasting can offer subtle differences of texture, smooth buttery tastes, and a rounded finish. Whip taste buds into shape with today's Groupon from The Edinburgh Whisky Stramash. Choose from the following options:
Tickets for two
• £22 on Saturday 26 May 2012 from midday to 4pm (60% off)
• £22 on Saturday 26 May 2012 from 5pm to 9pm (60% off)
• £22 on Sunday 27 May 2012 from 1pm to 5pm (60% off)
Tickets for four
• £42 on Saturday 26 May 2012 from midday to 4pm (62% off)
• £42 on Saturday 26 May 2012 from 5pm to 9pm (62% off)
• £42 on Sunday 27 May 2012 from 1pm to 5pm (62% off)
About the event
A rambunctious shindig held in the wood-panelled grandeur of Surgeons Hall, the Edinburgh Whisky Stramath will combine the warmth of a whisky tasting with the intrigue and excitement of murder mysteries, brewing bunkers, and experiments by a resident chemist. Sponsored by the likes of Jura and Glenfiddich, and featuring headline acts from Laphroaig and Dewars, the event will whorl whisky enthusiasts through drams and dramas, cocktails and chemistry in what promises to be an all-out sensory expansion of the classic tasting event.
About the venue
Sitting behind a striking pillared portico on the campus of the Royal College of Sugeons of Edinburgh, Surgeons Hall is a many-layered and multi-functioning venue that plays host to museum collections, wedding parties, corporate events, and candlelit dinner dances.
• Doors open at midday, 5pm, or 1pm
• Valid on Saturday 26 or Sunday 27 May
• Includes whisky tastings