A Once-in-a-Lifetime Spa Getaway for Two at the Award-Winning Fairmont St Andrews, for £198 instead of £600 - Save 67%
- Stunning multi-award-winning hotel, host of the G20 summit in November 2009
- Spectacular coastal views of St Andrews from your Deluxe Seaview Room
- Scottish breakfast included, along with a bottle of wine on arrival and unlimited Wifi access
- 60-minute spa treatment each and full access to spa and leisure facilities during stay - voted 5 Bubbles by the Good Spa Guide
- Swap the spa for a 18 holes of links golf on the Kittocks or Torrance - the qualifying venue for the 2010 Open
- One voucher per two people for one night stay. Multiple may be purchased as gifts.
- Advanced booking essential on 01334 837000. Please have your Groupon number and security codes to hand.
- Valid until 28th February 2011 , subject to availability
- 72 hour cancellation policy as per the hotels standard T&C's applies to the booking
- Not to be used in conjunction with other offers
The quaint, medieval town of St Andrews has taken on an enchanting new persona in recent weeks, morphing from one-time Sleeping Beauty of the Scottish coastline
into a bewitching, romantic royal lovenest, where Prince Charming might be waiting just around the corner to make every little girl's dream come true.
Discover the the magic of St Andrews with today's fairytale Groupon: a one (k)night stay for two at the legendary
Fairmont St Andrews, complete with mouth-watering full Scottish Breakfast and a choice of 18 holes of golf or a sensual, spell-binding spa treatment of your choice.
For golfers, St Andrews is nothing less than the Promised Land, packed full of history, heritage, and top-quality playing facilities. This package includes 18 holes of golf on either The Torrance Course or The Kittocks Course, both superbly landscaped professional Links courses in dramatic coastal settings.
If you're looking for something less strenuous, the state-of-the-art spa facility holds the answer. Awarded the maximum "5 Bubbles" by the Good Spa Guide, it offers delightfully indulgent pleasures to soothe your aches and ailments, and suit your every desire. Treat yourself to any of the following treatments:
*Customised deep-cleansing Facial
*St Andrews Signature Manicure
*St Andrews Classic Pedicure
*Stress Relief Massage
*Customised Barber Face Treatment
*Mineral Makeup Lesson
Set on a 520 acre estate with a unique coastal setting, this 209 bedroom Scottish hotel is the perfect location to turn your holiday into a treasured memory. The Fairmont St Andrews has the perfect package to suit your needs including a relaxing family break, a golfers' retreat, a spa weekend for the girls or a venue for that special occasion. After all, it was the host of the G20 Summit for the world's top financial leaders in November 2009.
Extraordinary, enchanting and exquisite - go for this fantastic Groupon today, and find out for yourself why this enthralling resort really is the Fair-est of them all.
What people are saying...
Awarded Resort Hotel of the Year 2010 by Golf Tourism Scotland, Fairmont St Andrews has also received acclaim from Golf Digest and Conde Nast.
Our experience at Fairmont St Andrews was nothing short of perfect. From the outset, we were simply spoiled! We had stunning views from an equally stunning suite. Great views across the course and the sea. Staff are both unobtrusive but overly helpful. Breakfast was a treat- a good selection of options including cereals, fruit, pastries, cooked fare, etc. We genuinely didn't want to leave and look forward to our next visit.
One night simply wasn't enough. From the check in to check out the service and standard of the hotel was faultless. All staff were friendly and gave the impression that nothing was too much trouble for them. The Spa, was as relaxing as it should be, and both our evening meal and breakfast the following day, were of the highest quality. Full marks all around, looking forward to going back.