Perthshire: 2 or 3 Nights For Two With Breakfast from £79; Plus Dinner from £99 at the Killin Hotel
- 17th century traditional Highlands hotel in Perthshire
- Stay in double or twin room with breakfast each morning
- Option to include a three-course dinner on first night
- Restaurant and bar on-site
- Golf clubs, tennis courts and bowling green nearby
Purchase: Limit 1 voucher per stay. 4-day modification policy. Bookings are non-refundable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 15 February 2014. Booking required via www.thebookingbutton.co.uk.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard double or twin room for 2 people. Max 4 additional guests may stay in room for per person per night supplement, breakfast included; 3 children (aged between 2 and 12) can stay for £10; 1 baby can stay for free in baby cot.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unveiling scenic views of Loch Tay amid rough-hewn scenery of lochs and mountains, the Killin Hotel provides a homely retreat near the Loch Lomond National Park. Active types can enjoy the numerous outdoor activities such as climbing and wildlife watching, while local attractions such as the Blair Castle, Aberfeldy Dewars Distillery and Scottish Crannog Centre are also within easy reach of the establishment.
• Built on the site of a 17th century inn, the hotel welcomes wayfarers in spacious en suite rooms draped in traditional furnishings.
• With views over the River Lochay and the mountains beyond, the Riverside Bistro serves up a tasty blend of Scottish dishes prepared using locally sourced produce.
• Sporting sorts may go fishing for the abundant stock of roach, trout, and perch to be found in the local waters, or try their hand at a round of golf.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast
Option 1: standard
• £79 for 2 nights arriving between 20 November 2013-30 March 2014
• £99 for 3 nights arriving between 20 November 2013-29 March 2014
Option 2: with three-course dinner on first night
• £99 for 2 nights arriving between 20 November 2013-30 March 2014
• £119 for 3 nights arriving between 20 November 2013-29 March 2014
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10.30am.
• Late check-out at midday available for £7.50 supplement.
• Upgrade to a 4 poster room available for £15 per night supplement.
• Max. 2 dogs can stay for £7.50 per pet, per stay supplement.
The Killin Hotel has an average score of 3.5 out of 5 Tripadvisor. Customers were impressed by the secluded location with countryside views, while the varied dining opportunities and outdoor activities were also pointed out by guests.
Details verified 13/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.