Tucked away among the mountains and lochs of Scottish Highlands, the Moness Resort offers a countryside retreat for a soothing spa break. Numerous outdoor activities and sightseeing opportunities are available at Cairngorms National Park, located about a 25-minute drive away from the abode.
• The individually designed rooms are decorated in warm earthly tones that blend in with the natural surroundings.
• The restaurant incorporates locally sourced produce into its menu to ensure a fresh platter, while the bar serves a fine selection of malt whiskies and small nibbles.
• Leisure moments may be spent at the spa, which beckons with treatments and massages such as reflexology, mini facials or Indian head massage alongside a steam room, hot tub, swimming pool and sauna.
• Energetic types may ponder rural strolls throughout the Big Tree Country or swing by for a round of golf in Aberfeldy.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a deluxe double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast, tea and scones on arrival and spa access
• £59 for 1 night arriving between 5 January and 31 March 2014
• £99 for 2 nights arriving between 5 January and 30 March 2014
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
• Room upgrade available for per night supplement: for £10 (superior room); for £20 (suite, garden room and cedar room).
• Spa opens 9am-6pm for treatments, but leisure facilities can be used until 9pm.
• Pets not permitted.
The Moness Resort has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers enjoyed the estate grounds, and spacious rooms, while further appreciation went to the spa and leisure facilities.
Details verified 05/12/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.