Edinburgh: One-Night Stay For Two With Dinner and Wine, £109 at Melville Castle
- 1, 2 or 3 nights with three-course meal and glass of wine each
- Eighteenth century castle a 20-minute drive from Edinburgh
- En suite rooms with flat screen TV, hospitality tray and Wi-Fi
- Starters include chicken liver pate, red onion chutney, melba toasts
- Mains include Surf and Turf grilled rump steak, chilli king prawns with fries, confit tomato and mushrooms
- Desserts include Tiramisu, Baileys ice cream
- Glass of Baron D’Arignac Blanc or Baron D’Arignac Rouge wine included
- Baby's cot available in room for additional £15
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Required by phone on 0131 448 2038. No cancellations. 5-day modification policy.
Restrictions: Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am. Limited availability on Sat. £5 supplement per person for fillet steak or venison options. Valid for stay in standard double room. Max. 1 baby can stay in room for £15 per night surcharge for a cot. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A 20-minute drive from Scotland's capital, Melville Castle was once the hunting seat of Mary, Queen of Scots in its early days. Now restored with modern facilities in its 32 guest bedrooms and suites, the hotel plays host to many weddings, corporate events and special occasions.
- The classically furnished bedrooms boast views of the grounds and feature luxury toiletries, grooming amenities, chilled mineral water and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Wholesome Scottish breakfasts kick off the day and the restaurant menu changes with the seasons, serving a variety of traditional and contemporary dishes from the dining room which overlooks the grounds.
- Roaming roe deer make their home in the hotel's extensive parkland, where the rolling landscape meets and merges with the rich woodland in a throwback to its days as a royal hunting base.
Included in all options: Overnight stay with three-course dinner and wine on first night and cooked breakfast each morning
- £109 for 1 night
- £169 for 2 nights
- £215 for 3 nights
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- Baby's cot in room is available for an additional £15
- Available seven days a week
Melville Castle's regal 4.5/5 rating was earned in particular for its impressive grounds, helpful staff and comfortable rooms. It has also racked up over 400 likes on Facebook and over 500 Twitter followers.
Details verified 07/11/2013
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy