£15 instead of £65 for a thrilling ghost tour through Edinburgh's oldest and most mysterious sites with Paranormal Investigations Scotland - Save 77%
- Discover more about ghouls and ghosts in this fun night
- You will be supplied with all equipment, but you can bring your own too
- The tours and vigils take place in some of the spookiest locations in the city
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Places subject to availability, 32 places per tour
- Voucher valid for between August and September, Fri and Sat
- Not valid with other offers
When there's something
strange in your neighbourhood...who you
gonna call? Call Groupon! Okay maybe not call us, our customer services team are an easily scared bunch and we're not sure we can handle or the reports of ghouls and ghosts. Instead check out this fantastic offer we have for you today: for just £15 instead of the usual £65 you can go on an thrilling ghost tour with Paranormal Investigations Scotland.
Paranormal Investigations Scotland invites you to embark on an evening of ghost hunting and spiritual contact in some of Scotland's most notoriously haunted locations! Uncover some of Scotland’s darkest secrets narrated by those who once walked this earth, through medium such as Ouija boards, table tipping and much more. The team of experienced paranormal investigators will ensure that your experiments are conducted safely and that you have a thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining night. Each of the vigils is designed for beginners and experienced investigators alike!
Paranormal Investigations Scotland do try their best to conduct each experiment fairly, using both scientific and spiritual methods of ghost hunting, so whether you are a believer or a sceptic there is something for everyone. They supply all the investigative equipment but you can you bring your own along too! Just don't try smuggling that priest in! If you'd like to find more about the various the locations then please click here and for a full listing of dates please click here.