Two Course Grill House Meal For Two (£14) or Four (£26) With Wine at The Two Bridges (Up to 68% Off)
- Newly refurbished, family-run bar and grill
- Waterfront views of River Forth
- Lunch and dinner 7 days a week
- Choice of starter and main each
- Starters include: Cajun breaded mushrooms, and fish cakes
- Main include: Two Bridges burger, and fish & chips
- Small glass of house wine each
- For sightseeing nearby, check out today’s Groupon at Maid of the Forth
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Limit 1 per table. May buy additional 1 as a gift. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Must present voucher upon arrival. Valid for starters up to £4.95, main up to £11.95 and a 175ml glass of house wine each. Full rack of ribs, chicken and rib combo, greedy burger, and steak dishes incur £3.95 surcharge each; mixed grill incurs £7 surcharge. Must be 18 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 29 March 2012 at 5.46pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like a crime suspect, haddock is cold-blooded, looks fishy, and should be given a good grilling. Interrogate a menu with today's Groupon from The Two Bridges. Choose from the following options:• £14 for a two course meal from the grill for two with a small glass of wine each (Up to 66% off)
• £26 for a two course meal from the grill for four with a small glass of wine each (Up to 68% off)
Moored on the banks of the River Forth, this appetisingly placed grill house offers stunning waterfront views from the comfort of a late Georgian building. The recently refurbished, family-run Two Bridges serves up piled plates of char-grilled carnivorous fare, from thick dripping burgers to Greek-style chicken skewers. The grill house's conservatory provides diners with wide views of the 120 year-old Forth Bridge, and is a stone's throw from where the boat tours dock.
Diners in twos and fours can begin with mouth-watering starters such as home-made fish cakes on tomato salsa, and Cajun breaded mushrooms (both £4.95). Main dishes can be headed with heartiness with the Two Bridges burger, smothered in bacon and cheese, and served over chips and coleslaw (£11.95). The oven-baked haddock comes in a creamy pepper sauce (£11.95), and meals can be washed down with a small glass of house wine each.
The Two Bridges was rated a palatable 3/5 by ViewEdinburgh users. While some found the service slightly lacking, diners praised the restaurant’s location and food.
All in all we had a lovely day and the views, staff and food were all wonderful.
– zoomer, ViewEdinburgh, Dec 2011
(1) setting and views wonderful.(2) starters, main course excellent.(3) service very good, food arrived quickly, hot and together. [sic]
– zetec63, ViewEdinburgh, Feb 2012