Shortbread-Making Class For One (£24), Two (£45), or Ten (£200) at Thinking Chocolate and Pinnies and Poppy Seeds (Up to 75% Off)
- Varied range of handmade chocolates, cookies and cakes
- Workshops and tasting events
- Course run with Pinnies and Poppy Seeds and Thinking Chocolate
- Central Edinburgh location
- Teaches how to make shortbread, truffles and ganache
- For 1 or 2 people, or a private class for a group of up to ten
- Around two hours in total
- Gift-wrap all of own creations to take home, as well as a batch of ingredients
- Includes a drink and chocolate fondue
Limit 1 per person, 2 people, or group (up to 10 people). May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required, book online at http://grouponbookings.co.uk/thinking-chocolate/. Booking opens 9 August 2012 at 2pm. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Class lasts approx 2 hours. All ingredients and equipment provided. Valid on option purchased only. Original values based on max number of participants. Original values verified 3 July 2012 at 5.38pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Professors of cookery can spend hours debating whether one should combine chocolate and Brussels sprouts, but bystanders tend to think they shouldn’t make a meal out of it. Don't eat your words with today's Groupon for a truffle, ganache, and shortbread-making class from Thinking Chocolate and Pinnies and Poppy Seeds. Choose from the following options:• £24 for one person (70% off)
• £45 for two people (72% off)
• £200 for a group of up to ten people (Up to 75% off)
Tempting the town with its luscious selection of fine chocolates, Thinking Chocolate lures the sweet of tooth with treats handmade from fresh ingredients and cocoa sourced from plantations around the world. From handmade truffles to cakes and cookies, the delicacies are available at the store in central Edinburgh and for order online. The artful chocolatier and owner also hosts workshops in chocolate-making and tasting events for connoisseurs of cocoa. The course is also run with Pinnies and Poppy Seeds and Thinking Chocolate.
Sipping on a welcome drink, budding chocolate chefs can learn how to make truffles, ganache and shortbread in a class lasting around two hours, with an option for a private class for up to ten people. After creating exquisite sweet treats, new chocolatiers will be able to gift-wrap all their own concoctions and take them home to share with, or hide from, the rest of the household. Guests can also take away with them a batch of dough with which to continue honing the art at home.