£30 instead of £80 for a cut and finish from a professional stylist including a semi permanent Wella hair colouring and an opulent Redken treatment at U-Star - Save 63%
- This top-notch salon will fashion your locks into a style that suits you and your lifestyle
- The added conditioning treatment ensures shine and silkiness
- Attentive and expert hairdressers will make you feel comfortable as your mane gets trimmed and coloured
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Tues-Sat
- Advanced booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
U'r a supahstar. Well, U-Star will definitely ensure that you walk out their salon doors as one. And just like the salon is dropping consonants, we at Groupon are ditching some numbers from original prices to offer you a fantastic deal. Rather than the usual £80, we at Groupon want to offer you a cut and finish, a semi-permanent Wella hair colouring and finally a Redken treatment to condition your hair for only £30!
The professional stylists of U-Star will cut and fashion your hair into a trendy style that suits you and your lifestyle. There is also a semi-permanent hair colouring treatment, care of the signature brand Wella. Wella Professionals is the leader in professional hair colour, and U-Star wants to offer simply the best hair products to their clients, sowhen it's time to condition your lovely locks, U-Star will apply the best Redken ointment to ensure a silky lustre to your tresses.
After U-Star is finished with your tresses, you might as well be strutting down the red carpet like a proper superstar. Saving a massive 63% with today's Groupon, you'll only pay £30 for the whole affair. Sounds gr8t, no?
What people are saying...
"I love U-Star. It's the only hairdresser I've been to in Edinburgh where no matter who cuts my hair, I always get exactly what I want."
"When giving me my consultation she sat down and took the time make sure she knew exactly what i wanted and even pulled out a few magazines to show me different variations of the style.. Was given a nice glass of white wine while having my cut (always good to make a girl feel pampered!) and some good conversation."