Luxury Pedicure for £9 at Beauty Basement (67% Off)
- Two nail bars in house
- Range of nail treatments including Shellac and Minx
- Salon treatments include eyelash extensions
- Close to Southend East station
- Luxury pedicure includes cuticle work, footscrub, leg and foot massage, nail file and polish
- 40% off any other treatment booked for the same day
- Upgrade to Shellac polish for £5
- Approx. 60-minute treatment
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older with valid ID. Valid Tue-Wed, Fri-Sat 9.30am to 5.30pm; Thu midday to 8pm. Original values verified 20 June 2012 at 12.09pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Pampering shouldn’t be confused with hampering, the act of trying to squash picnic food and all the extras into a wooden box. Unload and unwind with today’s Groupon: £9 for a luxury pedicure at Beauty Basement.
Housing two nail bars and two treatment rooms, Beauty Basement have their fingers on the pulse when it comes to all things nails and beauty, offering treats from the likes of Shellac and Minx, plus a variety of nail art for talons. Owner and magic mascara wand waver Amanda Sutton has been involved with the industry for nearly a decade, conjuring up her own make-up range and setting up the launch of her own nail and beauty school to boot.
Feet can look to forward to an extra twinkle in their toes with a spot of luxury pedicuring. During a session lasting somewhere around the hour mark, toes will be treated to some cuticle work, footscrub, leg and foot massage, nail file and shape, before finishing off proceedings with a coat of polish in any colour of choice.