Golf: 18 Holes Plus 50 Range Balls and Breakfast Roll For Two from £28 or Four from £52 at Nazeing Golf Club (Up to 61% Off)
- Challenging and varied par 72, 6617 yard course
- Fully stocked pro shop on site
- Midweek or weekend round of golf for two or four people
- Bucket of 50 range balls each
- Breakfast roll from choice of bacon, sausage, or egg
- Tea or coffee each
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. 24 hour advanced booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Thu 7am to dusk or Sundays noon to dusk. Standard golf attire to be worn. New clients only. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 25 May 2012 at 2.05pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like a professional dancer, a golfer should have good posture, an eclectic wardrobe, and know at least a little bit about swing. Spin off toward golfing greatness with today's Groupon from Nazeing Golf Club. Choose from the following options:• £28 for 18 holes of golf for two plus 50 range balls each and a bacon roll on Monday to Thursday (57% off)
• £32 for 18 holes of golf for two plus 50 range balls each and a bacon roll on Sunday (58% off)
• £52 for 18 holes of golf for four plus 50 range balls each and a bacon roll on Monday to Thursday (60% off)
• £60 for 18 holes of golf for four plus 50 range balls each and a bacon roll on Sunday (61% off)
Preparing fresh greens with a side of herbaceous hazards, the golfing gourmands at Nazeing Golf Club serve up a feast for players of every level and hungry for a challenge. A testing par 72 course is the jewel in the crown and sits alongside a practice putting green and driving range, while the club also sports a well-stocked pro shop and spacious club house where food and drinks are served, including a carvery from 12pm-4pm every Sunday.
Golfers can warm up out on the driving range with a bucket of 50 balls each before heading out to face the challenges of the 6617 yard course. During the week or at the weekend, two or four players can pit their wits against 18 holes as they battle against water hazards and more in the quest for golfing glory. All the action will be fuelled with a breakfast roll of bacon, sausage, or egg, caddied by a cup of tea or coffee.