Six Hour Introduction to Digital Photography Class For One (£34) or Two (£65) at Redbucket Studios (Up to 84% Off)
- Range of photography courses
- Studio portraiture and events
- 15 years' experience in printing
- 7 miles from Lakeside Shopping Centre
- Six hour class teaches basics of digital photography
- Areas taught include ISO levels, aperture, and shutter speed
- Take home pocket guide and choice of 12"x8" print of work
- Includes tea and coffee
- Upgrade to Landscape course covering more advanced techniques for £60 per person
Limit 1 per person or 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 72 hour cancellation policy. Valid Sat and Sun 10am-4pm. Clients should bring own camera; SLR is advised. Maximum 15 students per class. Lunch break is 1 hour; lunch not included. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 14 March 2012 at 5pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While photography is essentially just the bending of light, putting a torch in a vice often fails to generate pleasing images. Shape up camera craft with today's Groupon from Redbucket Studios. Choose from the following options:• £34 for a one day introduction to digital photography for one person (83% off)
• £65 for a one day introduction to digital photography for two people (84% off)
This studio seeks to illuminate the dingy corners of photography-based knowledge, bringing to light topics such as shooting landscapes and retouching images. When not sharing camera skills, the crew captures colourful family portraits and events including confetti-clad weddings. The team also powers up 15 years' experience in digital print, adorning canvases with an extensive portfolio of colour-popping imagery.
Students can get to grips with the basics of digital photography with a six hour course, which includes one hour for lunch. Casting off dull automatic modes, students will gain creative control through learning about areas including ISO, aperture, and shutter speed. Tea and coffee will keep palates refreshed as the teacher nimbly guides students through a series of experiments. Following the final shutter click, students will take home a 12"x8" print of their handy work and a pocket guide to keep new talents in check.
Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm