Two Course Indian Meal For Two (£15), Four (£29), Six (£42) or Eight (£54) With Rice or Naan Each at Zaal VIP Lounge (Up to 65% Off)
- Modern Indian Bengali restaurant
- Menu with contemporary and classic dishes
- Near Colchester rail station
- Starter and main course each
- Starters include chicken tikka and pad puri
- Choice of any king prawn, lamb, chicken or vegetable main
- Rice or naan bread each
Limit 1 per 2, 4, 6 or 8 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Valid Sun-Fri 6pm-11pm. Valid for starter, main course, and rice or naan bread each. Duck, squid, or fish main courses will incur a £2 surcharge. Excludes drinks. Valid for 20% discount on food bill on next visit. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 5 April 2012 at 10.13am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Cooks often try not to over-spice their dishes, as it tends to leave the head chef feeling in-salted. Season your tastebuds with today's Groupon from Zaal . Choose from the following options:• £15 for a two course Indian meal for two with rice or naan each (Up to 61% off)
• £29 for a two course Indian meal for four with rice or naan each (Up to 62% off)
• £42 for a two course Indian meal for six with rice or naan each (Up to 64% off)
• £54 for a two course Indian meal for eight with rice or naan each (Up to 65% off)
Taking inspiration from the culinary heritage of the Bay of Bengal, Zaal brings Indian and Bangladeshi fusion flavours to the very heart of Colchester. The establishment’s façade is one of modernity, with contrasting red and white décor, spacious interiors, and illuminating spotlights focusing softly on its opulent offerings.
Feasts could begin to take shape with the Zaal special starter (£5.95) or the lamb tikka (£3.95). Main attractions include the aromatic chicken jeera with cumin, ginger, and garlic (£8.95) and the fiery vegetable vindaloo with potatoes and spices (£6.95). Accompanying the courses will be a rice dish, such as the pilau (£2.30), or a naan bread, with choices including the garlic or peshwari varieties (up to £2.20 each).