One Hour Dr. LeWinn’s Lifting Facial With Massage (£25), Plus Floatation Therapy Session (£32) at Blissful Soul (Up to 67% Off)
- Floatation therapy and fish pedicure specialists Uses range of Dr. Lewinn's skincare products Based in Chelmsford
- One hour Dr. Lewinn's lifting facial treatment
- Aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 30 minute foot and leg, hand and arm, or scalp massage
- 40 minute floatation session includes towel, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, drink and fruit is supplied post treatment
- 25% off additional treatments on the day
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older with valid ID. Course of facial treatments recommended for best results. Floatation therapy not suitable for those using tanning solution or those with newly dyed hair that is still running when washed. Avoid any hair removal for at least 24 hours prior to floatation therapy. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The first problem with putting on a brave face is where to find the right type of paint. Thumb your nose at facial foes with today’s Groupon from Blissful Soul. Choose from the following options:• £25 for a Dr LeWinn’s lifting facial with massage (67% off)
• £32 for a Dr LeWinn’s lifting facial with massage, plus a floatation therapy session (66% off)
These flotation tank specialists cast off the coating of care with futuristic looking iso-pods, as well as skin-vigorating facials and a wide range of massages. Qualified beauty and massage therapist Danielle Smith captains the clinic, as well as helping the rest of the country to sail salty waters as a participant in floatation research by King’s College London University. Recently adopting Dr. LeWinn’s celebrated skincare range, this Chelmsford beauty and relaxation retreat can succour surface and inner beings equally well.
A Dr. LeWinn’s lifting facial will last 60 minutes and is designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The treatment moisturises and cleanses the skin, and a course of treatments is recommended for best results. A 30 minute combination massage is also included which can focus on feet and legs, hands and arms, or the scalp. The option to enjoy 40 minutes of floatation tank therapy can also be added which is essentially a salt water bath aimed to relieve stress. The therapy includes a towel, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, and a drink and juicy piece of fruit post treatment to boost energy levels.