More commonly known as a beauty treatment, a fake bake can also be performed in a pretend kitchen, but care should be taken not to mix up invisible tanning lotion with invisible chocolate brownies. Look yummy with today’s Groupon distributed by Chemist-4-U. Choose from the following options:• £11 for a bottle of Fake Bake Gradual Self Tanning Lotion for fairer skin (51% off)
• £20 for two bottles of Fake Bake Gradual Self Tanning Lotion for fairer skin (56% off)
These Fake Bake self-tanning lotions strive to deliver the gold-medal standard glow expected from a Fake Bake product, but in a gentle fudge tone that suits the fairer skinned user. Designed to be subtly built up through repeated use at night, the lotion is applied with small circular motions, and shouldn’t be washed for four to six hours.
• One or two 170ml bottles
• Gloves included in pack
• Coconut fragranced
• Light, pale fudge colour designed for fair skin
• Designed for night-time application
• Builds up gradually over time
Chemist-4-U is one of the UK’s biggest mail order and online pharmacies, and has been providing Brits with a huge range of medicines, smellies and even baby toys for more than a decade. The company has a stock base of brands and goodies tasty enough to make soup with, but with considerably more shelf space than the high street potions and lotions shop.
1. Buy your Groupon using the 'Buy it Now' button
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm the next working day
4. Go to www.chemist-4-u.com/Fake-Bake-Tanning-Lotion
5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code; found on the emailed PDF
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage (£3.99)
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.