£2 instead of £20 Learn the Basic Techniques of the Self Defence System Krav Maga - Save 90%
- A great self-defence technique for women
- A practical and realistic system that teaches you how to prevent, avoid, deter or deal with all kinds of violent attacks
- Krav Maga is taught to elite special forces around the world
- This Groupon entitles you to one introductory lesson
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, between Jan-March 2011
- The classes are held at Highlands School, Chelmsford CM1 3DF on Wednesdays
- Advance booking essential, please have vouchers and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
Nearly all human survival needs are covered by Groupon. You can get your daily nutritional content with a restaurant Groupon, and then immediately have a Groupon-accepting dentist floss away that meal’s remains from your teeth. You can fortify your aortas with a Pilates deal, and protect yourself against rampaging hamburglars with a self-defence class. Today's deal is giving you the chance to do exactly that, but not in the usual boring Karate Chop way, but via the Contact Combat of Krav Maga! For only £2 (!) you can get yourself a serious starter self defence class. Perfect for the woman wanting a little more than pepper spray to protect herself.
For those not yet in the know, Krav Maga is a practical and realistic system that teaches you how to prevent, avoid, deter or deal with all kinds of violent threats and attacks. Krav Maga educates people in the subjects of self defence, self protection, fighting, and combat skills as well as the ability to defend others. This art form is taught in a unique and comprehensive manner and was developed in Israel under realistic conditions. Get a new hobby, and learn how to kick some serious tush with today's Groupon.
What people are saying...
The London Evening Standard reviews Institute-Kravmaga: