Well Man+ or Well Woman+ Health Screening from £14 at Lloyds' Pharmacy's Health Village (60% Off)
- Specialist services and advice
- In-store Coffee Republic
- Accessible from Brent Cross tube station
- Appointments last up to 30 minutes
- Can identify conditions such as high blood pressure or diabetes
- Measures BMI, blood pressure, cholesterol, heart risk, body fat content, and respiration
- Lifestyle assessment with medical history taken
- Breast/testicular examination instructions
- Kidney disease, water infection and anaemia screening
- Includes premium drink at in-store Coffee Republic
- Same day results
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Not suitable for people who are under 16 or pregnant. Blood and/or urine sample required at the clinic. Original price based on RRP. Not valid for private consultations with a doctor or prescriptions. Not valid with any other offers. Valid at Brent Cross branch only. Valid for Well Woman Plus and Well Man Plus services only. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Along with temperature, pulse, and beware of dog, blood pressure is a vital sign. Maintain the bark to your bite with today’s Groupon from Health Village By Lloyds Pharmacy. Choose from the following options:• £14 for a ‘Well Man Plus’ health screening (60% off)
• £16 for a ‘Well Woman Plus’ health screening (60% off)
Bringing together a wide range of health specialists and services, Health Village aims to provide patients with a more scientific way of watching their bodily health than through binoculars. From vitamin consultations to check-ups and pharmacy services, healthy help is accessible one-to-one or casually across the counter. Located in Brent Retail Park, Health Village boasts an in-store tea and coffee shop in the form of Coffee Republic, as well as other shopping opportunities nearby.
Lasting up to 30 minutes, appointments are designed to net a slew of troubling symptoms, as well as picking up on ones that patients hadn’t even noticed yet. Using blood and urine tests as well as a whole room of cool doctory equipment, serious conditions such as high blood pressure or diabetes can be identified with results being given the same day. BMI, blood pressure, cholesterol, heart risk, body fat content, and respiration are measured, and many aspects of a patients’ lifestyle taken into consideration, not including taste in music. Instructions on dishier living are also dished out, and if any problems should arise, advice is then available. The visit includes a premium beverage at Coffee Republic, conveniently located in-store.
Health screening includes
• General examination takes height, weight, blood pressure, BMI, Cholesterol levels, heart risk assessment, body and visceral fat content, and respiration
• Lifestyle assessment and medical history covers diet, exercise, smoking status, and alcohol consumption
• Breast or testicular examination instructions
• Blood and/or urine samples for kidney disease, water infection, and anaemia screening
• Premium beverage at in-store Coffee Republic