Life Drawing Class Featuring Olympic Gold Long Jumper Greg Rutherford
- Chance to win a charity life drawing class with Olympic Champion Greg Rutherford
- Money raised will go to Male Cancer Awareness Campaign
- Expert drawing tuition from the Life Drawing Society UK
- The chance to meet Greg, who will also sign drawings and pose for photos
- Champagne reception and half-hour afternoon tea included
- Click 'Buy Now' and select the donation you wish to make
- A donation automatically enters you into the prize draw
- There is no limit on number of £2-£20 donations you can make (except for £0 option which is limited to one entry per person)
- For each donation you are entitled to an additional entry
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required. Must be 18 or older with valid ID.
Further information: Max 15 people drawing per session; each may bring a companion. All materials provided. Digital devices are permitted but not provided. Mr Rutherford will hold two poses for 45 minutes each. Day runs 1pm-4pm. Suitable for beginners and more experienced artists. Companions of winners are permitted to spectate in the class only, not draw. Groupon receives no funds for running this deal. Unlimited entries into prize draw (except for £0 option, which is limited to one per person). Upon donating, customers will receive an optional Gift Aid link. 15 winners will be announced on Monday 3rd December 2012. Class to be held on December 8th 2012 in Hammersmith.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
See the Competition Terms and Conditions.
Last summer, Greg Rutherford, a 26-year-old long-jumper from Bletchley, hurled himself into the history books by winning gold at the London 2012 Olympic Games. And he's about to raise fans' temperatures again - only this time sitting still, wearing only his medal and a pair of Union Jack pants.Tweet #nearlynakedgreg
Location: Riverside Studios, Crisp Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 9RL
Date: Saturday 8th December, 2012
Time: The event will begin at 1.00pm with a Bucks Fizz reception. Finishes between 3.30 and 4.00pm