Three Courses of British Fare For Two (£26) or Four (£49) with The Brasserie at Maylands Golf Club (Up to 67% Off)
- Clubhouse and restaurant in 200 year old converted barn
- Exposed beams and fireplace
- Freshly prepared dishes with a seasonal menu changed daily
- Three course meal for two or four in the clubhouse brasserie
- Starters include rosettes of smoked Scottish salmon
- Mains include slow braised pork belly with seared scallops
- Desserts include tiramisu and cheese boards
- All dishes are subject to change owing to the varying menu
- Cup of tea or coffee to finish
- Vegetarian options for all courses
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Limit 2 per table. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Valid for lunch Mon-Sat midday-3pm; dinner Thu-Sat 6pm-midnight. Scallops incur £2 surcharge, steak or lamb mains incur £3 surcharge. Service charge not included. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Golf clubs are not just useful devices for teeing off; they also provide cosy abodes for a spot of tea. Swing by for some fine dining with today's Groupon from The Brasserie at Maylands Golf Club. Choose from the following options:• £26 for a three course meal for two with coffee or tea to finish (Up to 65% off)
• £49 for a three course meal for four with coffee or tea to finish (Up to 67% off)
Putting fine-dining in a 200 year old converted barn-cum-clubhouse, Maylands Golf Club's The Brasserie serves up an ever-changing menu. Food is freshly prepared with ingredients that are seasonally selected to create and to complement the varying dishes on offer. The building features original exposed beams and a grand open fireplace, while a large outdoor terrace caters for alfresco glass chinking, with a broad range of tipples available from the refurbished Spike Bar.
Although the menu changes on a daily basis, taste-bud tempting starters include the likes of smoked Scottish salmon with rocket salad and chive crème fraîche (£8.95). Mains potentially on offer include pan fried sea bass and crushed new potatoes (£18.95), and slow braised pork belly with seared scallops (£17.95). Desserts include savoury options such as a selection of English and local cheeses (£6.95), and sweeter delights such as homemade tiramisu (£4.95). Each diner will be able to conclude the feast with a cup of coffee or tea (£2 each).
For the sample menu click here.