Adventure Experience including Rope Swinging from Trees for Two People for £12 with Rope Runners (Worth up to £48)
- Approximately two and a half hours of adventure fun for two people
- Safety equipment and briefing included
- Thrilling, engaging activity including various physical and mental challenges and problem solving
- Multiple Groupons available - great day out for a group of friends or family
- 1 Groupon per two people per visit, multiple may be purchased. Maximum weight: 19 stones
- Advanced booking essential, please call and have Groupon and security codes ready
- Groupon valid for 2 months seven days a week
- Entry subject to approval by on-site management
- 48 hour cancellation period applies
- Original price based on standard adult entry fee
- Please wear sturdy footwear, tie back long hair and do not wear shorts, vest tops or large or hooped earrings
- Not suitable for customers with serious health conditions.
- Some inherent risks are associated with such an activity. All safety instructions must be adhered to and safety equipment must be used properly. Terms and conditions apply
- Full or partial refund/credit voucher will be given if activity is cancelled due to bad weather during/before your booking
- Not valid with other offers, subject to availability
Early makeshift ideas for journeying into outer space included extreme trampolining, backwards bungee jumping and a rope dangling from a tree with a particularly heavy-handed pusher in tow. Make the most of ropes with today's Groupon: £12 for an outdoor adventure activity experience for two including swinging from high ropes with Rope Runners.
Inspired by their journeys through France and the discovery of Parcours, Kevin and Jo Ellis created Rope Runners to bring the fun and excitement of adventure activities as close to home as possible. Their philosophy is to encourage everyone to participate fully in a variety of high rope adventures, solving problems for themselves and feeling the rush of dizzying heights and accomplishments.
Groupon holders are invited to bring a friend and enjoy approximately two and a half hours of outdoor activities, having fun on the ropes and swinging from the trees just like King Louie. All the necessary safety equipment will be supplied during the day, and each person will have a quick induction and safety briefing to learn all they need to know before properly getting into the swing of things. It's a great day out that can be enjoyed by the whole family, subject to approval by the on-site instructors.