Celebrating the county's local produce, the Derbyshire Food and Drink Fair will bring together regional and exotic produce with over 150 stalls. A choice range of ingredients will be transformed into appetising dishes during live cookery demonstrations, with TV chef Valentine Warner taking to the cookery theatre on Saturday. Arts and crafts demonstrations and wares will be presented by over 40 local artists, while children will also be entertained with fun and educational activities among the glorious setting of Elvaston Castle Country Park.
Venue: Elvaston Castle, Borrowash Road, Elvaston, Derby (DE72 3EP)
Event times: Saturday 18 May 10am-7pm; Sunday 19 May 10am-4pm
Accessible by bus routes: 44, 45
Nearest railway: Spondon
Ticket redemption: Present printed Groupon at the gates upon arrival for entry
• £5 for two tickets on Saturday 18 May, 10am-7pm (Up to 50% off)
• £5 for two tickets on Sunday 19 May, 10am-4pm (Up to 50% off)
Derbyshire Food and Drink Fair: Two Tickets for £5 at Elvaston Castle (Up to 50% Off)
In a Nutshell
- Over 150 food and drink stalls with local and exotic produce
- Cooking demonstrations with TV chef Valentine Warner
- Arts and crafts section with local artists exhibiting work
- Range of fun and educational children's activities
- Under 16s go free
- Elvaston Castle Country Park location; 18-19 May from 10am
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid 18 or 19 May 2013 only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people.
Redemption: No booking required. Must present Groupon at the gates upon arrival. Non-transferable and non-refundable once purchased.
Further information: Valid Sat 10am-7pm; Sun 10am-4pm. Under 16s enter for free when accompanied by an adult. Ticket valid on one day only for date specified on Groupon. Valid on option purchased only. Original values based on adult ticket. Original values verified on 9 May 2013 at 10.45am.
How To Redeem1. Buy this Groupon
2. Print it at home
3. Present it at the gates upon arrival for entry