Philharmonia Orchestra: Russian Classical Concert With Yuri Temirkanov from £10 at Royal Festival Hall (50% Off)
- Concert celebrating Russian composers
- Conducted by Yuri Temirkanov, with Sayaka Shoji on violin
- Mussorgsky's defining work, Pictures at an Exhibition
- Tchaikovsky's Francesa da Rimini and Violin Concerto
- Options for mid-price (£10) or top-price ticket (£20)
- Held at Royal Festival Hall; close to Waterloo tube
- Performance begins at 7.30pm
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking not required; name will be left on the guest list on day of chosen performance. Non-refundable and non-transferable.
Further information: Must be 7 years old or over. A top-price ticket represents the highest original ticket price outside of the Premium section. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 17 June 2013 at 9.31am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Making the most of Royal Festival Hall's acoustics, Philharmonia Orchestra present an all-Russian programme under the helm of Yuri Temirkanov, Chief Conductor of the Saint Petersburg Philharmonic. The concert opens with Tchaikovsky's frenetic fantasia Francesca de Rimini, and continues with his Violin Concerto. The second half delivers Mussorgsky's defining work, Pictures at an Exhibition. Ravel's arrangement of the ten-movement suite, by way of the melancholic Gnomus and the uplifting peaks of The Great Gate of Kiev, will deliver a rich invocation of 19th century Russia.
Choose from the following options for tickets to see Philharmonia Orchestra on 27 June:
• £20 for a top-price ticket (50% off)