Exmoor: Two Night Stay For Two With Cream Tea and Breakfast for £52 at Deer's Leap (Up to 65% Off)
- Countryside farmhouse guesthouse
- Miles of gardens with lake
- Tennis courts with rackets and balls provided
- Games room
- Hot tub and sauna
- Double room
- Cream tea on arrival served in farmhouse kitchen or garden
- Choice of breakfasts each day
- Cole & Lewis toiletries
- Use of tennis court, hot tub, sauna, and games room
- Evening meal upgrades available on booking
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: 01398 341407 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with details and Groupon codes. 48 hour cancellation policy. Collection from Barnstaple or Tiverton Parkway train stations can be arranged at time of booking for an additional charge. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10am. Valid for stay in double room. Not all rooms are en-suite. Original value based on hotel rack rates and cream tea. Original values verified 2 April 2012 at 9.17pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A rural farmhouse on the rolling greens of the Exmoor countryside, Deer's Leap epitomises the slow-paced nature and hospitality to be found in a region where you are never far from a seaside stop.
Make a retreat with today's Groupon from Deer's Leap:
• £52 for a two night stay for two (Up to 65% off)
In a double room with cream tea on arrival and breakfast each morning
This North Devon retreat combines miles of rural surroundings with a wealth of active and relaxing facilities to proffer an all-round getaway from busy life. Deer's Leap is a homely farmhouse sleeping up to 18 guests, who can entertain themselves during leisurely hours with their pick of attractions including gardens, lake fishing, tennis, and a hot tub. Keen court players will find balls and rackets provided and might wish to follow up energetic rallies with a cream tea or main meal served at the traditional dining room's communal oak table.
Exmoor National Park's 267 square miles of woodlands, valleys, and farmland is a short drive from Deer's Leap. Visit the nature reserve to experience outdoor activities and to enjoy the gentle pace of life in one of the park's pretty villages. For an historic escapade, the hilltop turrets of Dunster Castle are a remarkable sight that boasts views across the Bristol Channel and a garden history exhibition to complement the subtropical outdoor space. Take a hop across the sea to arrive at Lundy Island. This three mile long strip of land occupies a spot flanked by clear waters and diverse underwater wildlife.
• Double room
• Cream tea with home-made scones, locally-made strawberry jam, clotted cream, and tea or coffee on arrival, served in the garden or in the farmhouse kitchen depending on weather
• Cole & Lewis toiletries in bathroom
• Breakfast each morning with selection that includes full English and fresh smoothies
• Use of lounge with large HD flat screen TV and DVD player
• Use of tennis court, hot tub, sauna, and games room
Rail: Barnstaple rail station is around 21 miles or a 40 minute drive from the guesthouse. Take a direct train to Exeter St David’s to join the First Great Western mainline. Tiverton Parkway rail station is also around 23 miles or 40 minutes from the guesthouse. Collection from both rail stations can be arranged for an extra charge.
Road: Leave the M5 at junction 27 to take the A361 west towards Barnstaple, coming off this road to join the B3227 just before South Molton.
For more detailed directions, please click here.