Devon Wildlife Centre: Two Adults (£5.50) or Family of Four (£10) Admission (60% Off)
- UK native wildlife centre and hospital caring for injured wildlife
- Short drive from Newton Abbot
- Ample parking and camping site
- Entry for two adults or family of two adults and two children
- Animals include Scottish wild cats, red squirrels, foxes and hedgehogs
- Daily talks with animal keepers
- Open seven days a week
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Family ticket valid for 2 adults and 2 children aged 3-15. Under 3s admitted free. Excludes hospital tour. No dogs permitted except guide and assistant dogs. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 4 May 2012 at 11.51am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Nurturing the UK’s native wildlife, the Pan-like protectors at Devon Wildlife Centre fight to keep flora and fauna snug, with a cast of critters free to scuttle in and out of the sprawling habitat as their seasonal exploits dictate. Pairs or groups of four can get up close and personal with nature, with this specially designed centre playing host to an array of farm and domestic animals throughout the year and open daily from 10am to 5pm. Daily talks delivered by the animal keepers teach budding zoologists about the local wildlife, while explorers keep an eye out for the resident animals at the same time. Dwellers include Scottish wild cats, dormice, foxes, and a host of rehabiliting and orphaned creatures who take up residence in the scenic centre before being released into their natural habitat once fully recovered.
Choose from the following options:
• £10 for admission tickets for two adults and two children (60% off)