Devon: Two Night Stay For Two With Breakfast for £99 at Fairwater Head Hotel (Up to 62% Off)
- Country house with two acres of gardens
- AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Five miles from Jurassic coast
- King or twin en suite Garden Wing room
- Full English breakfast each day
- Half-bottle of wine when booking a two-course meal in restaurant
- Well-behaved dogs welcome
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Sun-Thu only. Check-in from 2.30pm; check-out by 11am. Well-behaved dogs welcome free of charge, please mention when booking. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Original value based on hotel rack rate for garden wing. Original values verified on 20 July 2012 at 2.46pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
With two acres of gardens opening onto Devon's leafy vistas, Fairwater Head Hotel enjoys a pristine location a few miles from the geological wonders of the Jurassic coast.
Dive into Devon with today's Groupon from Fairwater Head Hotel:
• £99 for a two night stay for two (Up to 62% off)
In king or twin en suite Garden Wing room with breakfast
A country house haven in the southeast corner of Devon, Fairwater Head Hotel boasts a coveted AA Rosette for its restaurant, Greenfields. A generous stretch of lawn rolls up to its creeper-covered façade, and the restaurant has wooden floors, large windows, and a menu packed with innovative takes on brasserie classics. Rooms are dressed in warm red, green, and blue tones, with large beds and garden views.
Push a few footprints into the beach at Charmouth five miles away, keeping an eye out for any fossils that may have washed up on the shore. For more modern water sports head to Seaton, where the mile-long beach is flanked by Axmouth and the white cliffs of Beer. To appreciate some of the South West's best preserved medieval architecture, duck into a backcountry pub for some hearty Devonian grub.
• King or twin Garden Wing room with en suite bathroom
• Breakfast each morning
• Well-behaved dogs welcome
• Half-bottle of wine when booking two-course meal in the restaurant
Rail: The closest station is Axminster, with regular services towards London Waterloo and Exeter.
Road: The hotel is a short drive from the A35, with connections to the A30 from Exeter.