One (£29), Three (£75), or Five (£109) Personal Training Sessions With Consultation at Fitness Matters (Up to 61% Off)
- Exclusive one-on-one training plans in private gym
- Lead by a former professional rugby player
- Suitable for athletes, enthusiasts and beginners
- Personal consultation to map out fitness goals and routine
- Choice of one, three, or five up to 60 minute bespoke personal training sessions
- Nutritional advice
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 72 hour cancellation policy. New clients only. Valid for option purchased only. Customers must be 16 years or older.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Although a round of skipping rope is known to foster friendship between children, the game pits aerobicised legs against envious neglected arm muscles. Let your muscles work together with today's Groupon from Fitness Matters. Choose from the following options:• £29 for a personal training session with a consultation (61% off).
• £75 for three personal training sessions with a consultation (57% off).
• £109 for five personal training sessions with a consultation (60% off).
Raising heart-rates and building muscles with bespoke exercise plans, the staff at Fitness Matters offer exclusive one-on-one training plans in their private gym. Armed with a range of iron-pumping equipment, and led by former Exeter Chiefs rugby player Sam Blythe, the trainers, at this facility, aim to increase students’ endurance and strength through personalised cardio and weight routines. With available group plans for two to three people, Fitness Matters pushes customers to run that extra mile.
Aerobic highs and lows are measured and discussed in a consultation with a trainer at Fitness Matters, who will then tailor patrons’ individual goals into one, three, or five bespoke personal training sessions at the gym. Reserving the entire fitness area for these sessions, customers can enjoy private exercise and nutritional advice designed to define muscles during each, one-to-one session.