Scottish Borders: 2 or 3 Nights For Two With Breakfast from £89 at the Traquair Arms Hotel & Cottages
- Country hotel located in the town of Innerleithen
- Stay in standard king room with daily breakfast
- Restaurant and bar using locally sourced produce
- Self-catering cottages available
Purchase: Limit 1 voucher per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book 7 days prior to arrival. Booking required by phone: 0189 683 0229 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard king room for 2 people. Max 3 additional guests may stay in room for per person, per night supplement, including breakfast; 2 children (under 13) for £10; 1 adult (over 13) for £20; baby under 2 can stay for free.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
With foliage sneaking up its traditional brickwork exterior, the Traquair Arms Hotel & Cottages peeps out over the Scottish Borders, awaiting intrepid trekkers and sleepy sightseers alike. Just a 14-minute walk from the hotel, travellers may visit St Ronan's Wells Interpretation Centre which is housed in an historic spa and exhibits Innerleithen's and St. Ronan's Wells history.
A host of 14 en suite rooms are classically furnished and come with tea and coffee making facilities.
The on-site restaurant serves up traditional Scottish foods and Italian bites, seasoned with home-grown herbs and made using locally sourced ingredients.
The bar serves up a warming dram of whisky to sup by the open fire, and locally brewed Traquair Bear Ale to enjoy in the beer garden when the sun comes out to play.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard king room with breakfast
- £89 for 2 nights arriving between 6 March and 29 July 2014
- £135 for 3 nights arriving between 6 March and 28 July 2014
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10am.
- Upgrade to cottage sleeping up to six people for £20 per couple per night supplement (does not include breakfast).
- Dogs can stay for £10 per pet, per night supplement.
The Traquair Arms Hotel has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Guests enjoyed the rooms and generally praised the hotel’s location along with the relaxed atmosphere.
Details verified 26/02/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.