Perthshire: Two Night Self-Catering Cottage Break For Up to Four or Six from £89 at the 4* Moness Resort (Up to 68% Off)
- Hotel complex with 35 acre grounds
- Recently refurbished 4* self-catering cottages
- Restaurant and bar on-site
- Spa facilities including heated pool, sauna, and steam room
- One bed cottage for up to four or two bed cottage for up to six
- Fully-equipped kitchen and bathroom
- Full use of spa facilities
- Additional nights available for £50 per cottage
Limit 1 per up to 4 or 6 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 72-hour cancellation policy. Rescheduling incurs £20 surcharge. Fri-Sat bookings incur £40 per cottage per night surcharge. Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am. Must be 18 or older. Electricity is metered and will incur a surcharge at end of stay. Sofa beds available in lieu of extra bedroom. No pets allowed, guide dogs may be allowed if mentioned at time of booking. All cottages are non-smoking. Additional nights incur £50 supplement per cottage. Original value based on two-night stays from 31 July and 9 October 2012. Valid on purchased option only. Original values verified on 25 July 2012 at 12.02pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A grand 18th century former hunting lodge encompassed by 35 sprawling acres, Moness Resort welcomes guests to luxury stays in the heart of Perthshire big tree country.
Up sticks to a rural retreat with today’s Groupon Moness Resort. Choose from the following options:
Two night stay
In a self-catering cottage with use of spa facilities
• £89 for a one bedroom cottage for up to four people from October to December (Up to 61% off)
• £99 for a one bedroom cottage for up to four people from August to September (Up to 68% off)
• £139 for a two bedroom cottage for up to six people from October to December (Up to 54% off)
• £149 for a two bedroom cottage for up to six people from August to September (Up to 62% off)
Combining modern technologies with period charm, this countryside residence welcomes weary travellers with plush hotel suites and quaint, self-catered cottages. The hotel sits as a majestic centre piece while there is a spread of cottages of five different designs scattered all over the grounds, from the Gate Lodge to the Courtyard. The hotel's restaurant serves up locally sourced gourmet treats, and the terrace bar offers casual dining for cottage guests lacking culinary prowess. Guests can ponder rural excursions from the hotel's heated pool, sauna, and steam room, while little ‘uns are accommodated for with a play area and amply inhabited duck pond.
Between the mountains, rivers, and lochs, Perthshire is a haven for adrenaline-seekers, and Moness Resort has teamed up with a local white water rafting company to offer an exciting variety of activities. Alternatively, if you’re feeling a little slower paced, enjoy a game at one of the nearby golf clubs, or just laze around the resort and indulge in massages, manicures, and spa facilities. The resort sits nestled in the quaint burgh of Aberfeldy on the shores of the River Tay, so explore the lush foliage of Tay Forest park which encompasses the market town.
• Self-catering one bed cottage for up to four with a twin or double room, and sofa bed
• Or self-catering two bed cottage for up to six with two twin or double rooms, and one sofa bed
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Bathroom with shower over bath
• Television and DVD player
• Internet access
• Bed linen and towels provided
• Full use of hotel's heated pool, sauna, and steam room
• Play area available for children
• Additional nights available for £50 per cottage
Train: The nearest railway station is Pitlochry, approximately 15 miles away. A regular direct service runs to Edinburgh, which is well connected to the rest of Scotland at the UK.
Road: From Perth, take the A9 north and exit for the A827 until you reach Aberfeldy. After the crossroads and traffic lights turn left on to the A826, and continue past the town hall - Moness Resort is signposted on the left.
Moness Resort was rated 4/5 by well-rested TripAdvisors, while Booking.com visitors awarded 8.3/10. While a few had mixed feelings on the site's facilities, special praise from reviewers went to the resort's setting and helpful staff.
Great service from start to finish. We were greeted at reception as soon as we arrived and staff were always on hand to give advice and answer questions.
ScotlandLJane, TripAdvisor, Jul 2012
The kitchen is very well equiped and the living area comfortable. The on site facilities are clean and well managed. The scenery is stunning.
bphannah, TripAdvisor, Jul 2012