Rings With Swarovski Elements: One (£9.90), Two (£17), Three (£24), or Four (£29) Rings (Up to 82% Off*)
- Silver plated rings inlaid with coloured Swarovski elements
- Available in size I to V (European sizes 15 – 20)
- Choice of 13 shades: bordeaux, red, gold yellow, blue sky, bottle green, fuchsia, navy, green, pink, crystal, blue, olive green or black
- One, two, three, or four rings
- Choice of colour and ring sizes
Purchase: Limit 1 per redemption. May buy multiple as gifts.
Further information: Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 31 July 2012 at 5.24pm. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by Van Amstel Diamond.
*Original values based on average European retail prices as of 31 July 2012.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
How To Redeem:1. Place order by 30 August at www.vanamsteldiamond.co.uk/alliance-ringen.html using 'Groupon Code'
2. Pay £3.99 postage
3. Allow up to 15 working days for delivery
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
When something has a familiar ring to it, it’s probably been in the family for years. Get a new heirloom with today’s Groupon distributed by Van Amstel Diamond. Choose from the following options:
• £9.90 for one ring with Swarovski elements (75% off)
• £17 for two rings with Swarovski elements (79% off)
• £24 for three rings with Swarovski elements (80% off)
• £29 for four rings with Swarovski elements (82% off)
Adding a dash of sparkle and colour to dreary fingers, these Van Amstel rings are inlaid with pretty Swarovski elements to turn the spotlight on the hands. The rings are silver plated, and come in a choice of 13 colours to match any outfit, mood or pet accessory, including black, red, and navy. Available in sizes I to V (European sizes 15 – 20), the rings dazzle digits and give disco balls a run for their money.
• Silver plated
• Available in size I to V (European sizes 15 – 20)
• Inlaid with Swarovski crystals
• Gold yellow
• Blue sky
• Bottle green
• Olive green
Frosting figures around the world with fine jewellery at rare prices, Van Amstel Diamond specialise in the importation of precious jewels and metals from all over the globe. These diamond darlings founded in their business in Amsterdam and now forge rocks into elegant luxury jewellery at bases in Switzerland, Germany, and Singapore for sale at their online store.
Van Amstel DiamondReturns: P.O. Box 40213
8004, DE Zwolle Netherlands