Weighing anchor on the Tarbet harbourside, The Anchor Hotel makes a suitable base for Island Hopping, embarking on the Kintyre Trail, or simply sitting back and enjoy the Argyll views. A short walk from the hotel, visitors can enjoy a challenging 9-hole golf course or plan a fishing and sailing trip on the East or West Loch.
• Well-appointed sea view rooms blend contemporary features with traditional Scottish elements and are kitted out with king-sized beds and flat screen TVs.
• Arty displays blend with soft muted tones in the Sea Bed Restaurant, where a range of locally sourced ingredients flavour speciality dishes.
• In the Loch Fyne Bar, guests may enjoy a nightcap or two of smooth malt whiskies and other tipples.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a sea view double room with breakfast and bottle of wine on arrival
• £119 for 2 nights arriving between 30 November 2013-30 March 2014 (Up to 53% off)
• £149 for 3 nights arriving between 30 November 2013-29 March 2014 (Up to 60% off)
• Check-in from 11am; check-out by 3pm.
• Pets not allowed.
The Anchor Hotel has an average score of 4.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers were impressed by the hotel location and seafood restaurant.
Details verified 25/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.