Argyll: 2 or 3 Nights For Two With Breakfast and Wine from £119 at The Anchor Hotel (Up to 60% Off)
- Scottish hotel overlooking Tarbert harbour
- Stay in sea view double room with breakfast each morning
- Bottle of Pinot wine on arrival
- Seafood restaurant using locally sourced ingredients
Purchase: Limit 1 voucher per stay. 7-day modification policy. Bookings are non-refundable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 7 days prior to arrival. Booking required by phone: 0188 082 0577 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Information: Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in sea view double room for 2 people. Max. 2 children can stay in room for per person, per night supplement: under 5 for £10; over 5 for £25; in family suite for £30.
Original values based on stay in sea view double room between 14-17 March 2014. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 22 November 2013 at 10.42am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Weighing anchor on the Tarbet harbourside, The Anchor Hotel makes a suitable base for Island Hopping, embarking on the Kintyre Trail, or simply sitting back and enjoy the Argyll views. A short walk from the hotel, visitors can enjoy a challenging 9-hole golf course or plan a fishing and sailing trip on the East or West Loch.
• Well-appointed sea view rooms blend contemporary features with traditional Scottish elements and are kitted out with king-sized beds and flat screen TVs.
• Arty displays blend with soft muted tones in the Sea Bed Restaurant, where a range of locally sourced ingredients flavour speciality dishes.
• In the Loch Fyne Bar, guests may enjoy a nightcap or two of smooth malt whiskies and other tipples.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a sea view double room with breakfast and bottle of wine on arrival
• £119 for 2 nights arriving between 30 November 2013-30 March 2014 (Up to 53% off)
• £149 for 3 nights arriving between 30 November 2013-29 March 2014 (Up to 60% off)
• Check-in from 11am; check-out by 3pm.
• Pets not allowed.
The Anchor Hotel has an average score of 4.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Customers were impressed by the hotel location and seafood restaurant.
Details verified 25/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.