Stirlingshire: Two Night Adventure Stay For Two or Four at Easterhill Farm With Choice of Activities from £129 with Action Adventure Activities (Up to 74% Off)
- On the edge of Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Range of outdoor pursuits including quad biking, canyoning and target paintball
- Farmhouse B&B
- Two night stay in en suite double, twin or family room
- Choice of two activities from 4x4 driving, mountain biking, climbing and target sports
- Continental breakfast served each morning
- £40 supplement for each additional night booked
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone or online at www.actionadventureactivities.com/contact.html. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Sun-Thu. Fri-Sat bookings incur £20 supplement. Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 9.30am. Additional nights incur £40 supplement. £20 surcharge per room for Fri and Sat. Valid only on choice of two activities each from: off-road driving, mountain biking, climbing skills, or target sports. Original value based on most expensive activity options and online high season accommodation rate. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Harnessing the beauty of Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park for a range of enthralling activities, Action Adventure Activities welcomes wayfarers to enjoy the sprawling landscape and cosy lodgings of Easterhill Farm. Get back to nature with today's Groupon from Action Adventure Activities and Easterhill Farm. Choose from the following options:• £129 for a two night stay for two
In a double en suite room with breakfast each morning and choice of two activities each
• £249 for a two night stay for four
In a family room or two double en suite rooms with breakfast each morning and a choice of two activities each
Painting views over to Ben Lomond and Stirling Castle, the homely halls of this farmhouse bed and breakfast are traditionally furnished with light airy interiors, combined with modern en suite bathrooms and all the creature comforts. A continental breakfast awaits adventurers each morning.
Guests can choose two activities each from a choice of four. Rough terrain can be conquered with an introduction to off-road (4x4) driving or some mountain biking in the Trossachs. A lesson in climbing skills mixes abseiling and slacklining with bouldering and tree-climbing, or sharpshooter skills can be tested by some target sports, combining archery, air rifles, crossbow, paintball and axe-throwing.
Perched on the edge of Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, you’ll be surrounded by natural beauty. Take advantage with a good ramble through the local woods, stopping for a picnic or two beside the many lochs. An array of additional adrenaline-pumping activities can be booked, so why not take to the water with a spot of canoeing or go head over heels with zorbing.
• Two night stay in an ensuite double room, family room or twin rooms
• Continental breakfast each morning
• Tea and coffee-making facilities
• TV and complimentary Wi-Fi
• Choice of two activities each with Action Adventure Activities, who are based on the farm
Road: The B&B and activity centre is located just off the A81 close to a holiday park, which is easily accessible from the A82 from Glasgow or on the M9 from Edinburgh.