Circus Tickets for One (£7), Two (£12) or Family of Four (£21) at The Netherlands National Circus (Up to 61% Off)
- Dutch circus company that performs nationwide
- Touring since 1948
- Combination of theatre, live music, and dance
- Animal-free circus
- Flying trapeze, acrobatics, comedy and illusions
- Choice of performance times on Tuesday 19 or Saturday 23 June.
- Heated Big Top Takes place at Levengrove Park, Dumbarton
- Suitable for all ages, including young children
Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people or family of 4. May buy multiple as gifts. No booking necessary. Must present Groupon voucher upon redemption at box office, or entry may be refused. Valid for Levengrove Park (G82 4DA) only. Valid for selected show time at either 2pm, 4.45pm or 7.30pm only. Arrive at least half an hour before showtime. Family ticket valid for 2 adults and 2 children; child tickets valid for those aged 2-12 years. Show lasts approx. 2 hours including 20 minute break. Original value based on 'front circle' online rates. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 11 May 2012 at 3.27pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Tightropes were invented when walking on eggshells around the elephant in the room became too obvious. Acrobat an eyelid with today's Groupon from The Netherlands National Circus. Choose from the following options:
• £7 for circus ticket for one for Tuesday 19 June at 4.45pm or 7.30pm (53% off)
• £12 for circus tickets for two for Tuesday 19 June at 4.45pm or 7.30pm (60% off)
• £21 for circus tickets for a family of four for Tuesday 19 June at 4.45pm or 7.30pm (61% off)
• £7 for circus ticket for one for Saturday 23 June at 2pm, 4.45pm or 7.30pm (53% off)
• £12 for circus tickets for two for Saturday 23 June at 2pm, 4.45pm or 7.30pm (60% off)
• £21 for circus tickets for a family of four for Saturday 23 June at 2pm, 4.45pm or 7.30pm (61% off)
About the event
Delighting families since 1948, The Netherlands Circus brings a new meaning to Dutch courage, dazzling audiences with acrobatic feats and comedic flair. The act combines innovative clowning, daring aerialists and bamboozling illusions to delight audiences of all ages. Adding a Dutch flair to the modern British take on the Big Top, the entertainers tour around 50 venues in the UK each season with awe-inspiring acts and a live orchestra adding to the breathtaking show.
The show lasts approximately two hours with a twenty minute interval for mid-entertainment refreshments. The big top is heated to ensure fingers and toes are both amused and warm, and no strobe lights are used so those of a photosensitive disposition can also enjoy the act.
Show starts 19 June at 4.45pm or 7.30pm and 23 June 2pm, 4.45pm or 7.30pm
Collect tickets from box office from 1.30pm, 4.15pm or 7pm
Valid for performances at Levengrove Park, Woodyard Road, Dumbarton, G82 4DA
New World CircusVarious locations
across the UK .