Two Day Public Speaking Course for £129 at Scottish Centre of NLP (68% Off)
- Highly experienced motivational trainers and NLP professionals
- Offer a wide range of services
- Works on public speaking and presentation techniques
- Covers aspects such as stage fright, confidence, and audience engagement
- Led by experienced coaches
- Uses elements of neurolinguistic programming techniques
- Held in the Robert Burns Suite of the Glasgow Thistle Hotel
- Runs over a weekend
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Seminars run 9.30am-5.30pm each day. Must be 16 or older. Original value verified 30 May 2012 at 11.52am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Notorious for having poor public speaking skills, snooker players always rely on their cues. Stay on the ball with today’s Groupon: £129 for a two day public speaking course at Scottish Centre of NLP.
Eloquently putting across their oratory know-how, these trainers marry neurolinguistic programming and practical advice to help clients slicken their public speaking skills. The team at the Scottish Centre of NLP channels its inspirational abilities into a calendar of courses including training sessions to put aspiring practitioners in control.
Clearing throats for this two-day course, participants can assemble in the chic Robert Burns Suite of the Glasgow Thistle Hotel to hone their presentation-making savvy. The intensive seminars will couple theory and exercise-based learning with the aim of getting speakers into the necessary mindset to confidently address a crowd. Covering the physical and mental aspects of presenting, the tutors will provide handy tips on how to use rhetoric, allegory, and body language to convey well-planned and off-the-cuff presentations in winning style.