One (from £9.25) or Two Tickets (from £18) to An Evening of Burlesque on 29 March at the Palace Theatre or on 30 March at the Motherwell Concert Hall (Up to 51% Off)
- Touring burlesque show
- Reviewed in the Mail on Sunday, the Mail and the Telegraph newspapers
- Burlesque and cabaret acts
- One or two tickets to show
- Performances in Motherwell Concert hall and the Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock
- Show lasts around 90 minutes plus a 20 minute interval
Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking not required. Present Groupon at door up to an hour before performance to receive tickets. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Doors open an hour before show begins. Show begins at 7.30pm. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Burlesque stars, like graduates, dress up to receive acclaim and celebrate by throwing around their tassels. You can leave your hat on with today’s Groupon at the Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock and the Motherwell Concert Hall from Entertainers Management. Choose from the following options:• £9.25 for one ticket to An Evening of Burlesque on 29 March 2012 at the Palace Theatre
• £10.75 for one ticket to An Evening of Burlesque on 30 March 2012 at the Motherwell Concert Hall
• £18 for two tickets to An Evening of Burlesque on 29 March 2012 at the Palace Theatre
• £21 for two tickets to An Evening of Burlesque on 30 March 2012 at the Motherwell Concert Hall
About the event
Showcasing the glamorous talents of a bevy of dazzling performers, An Evening of Burlesque is one of the UK’s only touring burlesque spectacles, and features theatrics aplenty and stockings akimbo. The evening stars seductively charming showgirls, and its roster of acts changes as often as the outfits. Bringing together musical artistry and exciting choreography, the event combines seduction with a sense of humour to induce both titillation and titters in thrilled audiences.
Performances will be viewed from the balcony and stalls of the Palace Theatre, or in the Motherwell Concert Hall, where there’s room for a buzzing 1000-strong audience. Both venues are just a short distance from local train stations, making them convenient destinations for time-poor ticket-holders.
Show time: 7.30pm (both venues)
Suitable for ages 18 and older
Venue: Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock on 29 March 2012 and Motherwell Concert Hall, Motherwell on 30 March 2012
Booking: No booking required
Nearest train station: The Palace Theatre is a ten minute hop from Kilmarnock station, while Airbles train station is a mere 15 minute strut from the Motherwell Concert Hall
Disabled access is available at the Motherwell Concert Hall