Cookery Class For One (£50), Two (£95), or Private Class For Up to Ten (£450) at Colstoun Cookery School (Up to 63% Off)
- Family-run retreat, special occasion venue, and fine dining cookery school
- Classes run in a charming and historic rural estate house Haddington location
- Locally-sourced ingredients used, with vegetables grown in Colstoun House grounds
- Cook three courses of fine-dining cuisine
- Types of classes include Italian cooking, Scottish cooking, Thai cooking and Summer entertaining
- Full demonstration with instructions on preparation
- Includes afternoon tea and pre-class chat
- Dine with other students in the dining room
- Private class with the up to ten person option
Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, or group (up to 10 people). May buy multiple as gifts, or for other courses. Booking required online only via www.colstoun.co.uk/Colstoun-Cookery-School/dates-prices-a-booking2.html. Booking opens 22 May 2012. Book one person at a time, with separate email addresses. 7 day cancellation policy. One rebook permitted. Valid Thu-Sat, 5.30-10.30pm. Menus vary. Types of class vary dependant on dates. Wine or beer can be provided, please request at time of booking. Must be 21 or older with valid ID for alcohol option. Classes run with a minimum of 8 students. Option to stay overnight at Colstoun House for additional £49 per person per night. Original value based on most expensive options. Original value verified 1 May 2012 at 5.10pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Seemingly meant for a career in the kitchen, martial artists are great with chopping boards and making food with a kick to it. Create hard-hitting tastes with today’s Groupon from Colstoun Cookery School. Choose from the following options:• £50 cookery class for one (58% off)
• £95 cookery class for two (60% off)
• £450 private cookery class for up to ten (Up to 63% off)
Over 700 years of history are wrapped up in the venerable walls of Colstoun Cookery School, with today's estate assuming the form of a charming rural retreat, a venue for special occasions, and a place to explore the culinary arts. The cookery school is situated in 2000 acres of farm, woods, and park that surround the grand, historic lodgings.
The experience gets off to a piping hot start with afternoon tea and pre-class chat, before things move to the kitchen for some fine-dining fun. The classes available include Italian cooking, Scottish cooking, Thai cooking and Summer entertaining, and students will benefit from a full demonstration with instructions on preparation, before cooking three courses of delicious delicacies, including vegetables from Colstoun House's walled garden. Once everything has been cooked to perfection, master chefs of the future will gather with other students to taste their creations in the dining room. Groups of up to ten will benefit from a private class.
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Booking opens 22 May 2012
4. Go to www.colstoun.co.uk/Colstoun-Cookery-School/dates-prices-a-booking2.html
5. Click on 'Redeem a pre-purchased deal'
6. Enter your voucher code and security code
7. Select 'Afternoon/Evening' course
8. Book your course