Introductory Flying Lesson For One (£99) With Optional Passenger (£124) With One Year's Club Membership at Leading Edge Flight Training (Up to 66% Off)
- Instructors from military and airline backgrounds
- Flight school specialising in pilot training and night flying
- 30 minute lesson, tour of the airport and introduction to the aircraft
- Take control of the aircraft - flight time counts towards pilot's licence hours
- Tea and coffee post-flight
- Picture opportunities throughout the lesson
- 12 months' bronze membership of the club
- Upgrade to 4 seater and take a friend along
- 'Introduction to Flying' book for £5 direct from Flying Edge
Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, depending on option chosen. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Must be 14 or over. 48 hour cancellation policy. Flying subject to weather conditions. Max weight 14 stone. Upgrade to 17 stone incurs £30 surcharge. Max 1 student per lesson, passenger does not get to control plane. Available at Cumbernauld (G68 0HH) and Perth (PH2 6PL) airports only. Originial value based on flight lesson and bronze 12 month membership. Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
High flyers are focused, determined and organised, unlike low flyers, who are just forgetful. Zip up, up and away with today's Groupon from Leading Edge Flight Training. Choose from the following options:• £99 for a thirty minute flying lesson for one in a two seater aircraft, with one year's bronze membership to the club and tea or coffee (66% off)
• £124 for a thirty minute flying lesson for one in a four seater aircraft, with a passenger, full year’s bronze membership to the club and tea or coffee (61% off)
With a fleet of aircraft and a team of instructors from airline, military, and secret superhero backgrounds, The Leading Edge Flight Training centre sends trainee pilots into the skies from locations in Cumbernauld, Inverness and Perth. Wannabe Top Gunners can get on their flying goggles and soar into the skies for an introduction to life on the wing. After a tour of the airport, part time pilots will be introduced to the aircraft, and having traded pleasantries they can feel the rush and drift and float of take-off as the runway drops away into a rural patchwork. During the lesson, students will be given supervised control of the aircraft and plenty of opportunity to take bird's eye pictures, and their precious minutes in the air can be used towards their pilot's licence hours, should they wish to take their flight of fancy further.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the UK
Further deals in other categories
ACS Flight TrainingAvailable at multiple