£19 Indian Buffet For Four at Madras Palace (63% Off)
- Traditional Indian cuisine
- Award-winning chef
- Buffet, à la carte and take-away services
- City centre location near Charing Cross (Glasgow) rail station
- Choice of six starters including chicken samosas
- Mains include: Kashmiri rogan josh, korma, and vindaloo
- Choice of up to 11 curries
- Vegetarian options available
- All-you-can-eat poppadoms, rice, and naan
- Tea, coffee, and ice cream for £1 surcharge
- Drinks available for purchase
Limit 1 per 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Tea, coffee, and ice cream will incur £1 surcharge per person. Excludes drinks.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Having a square meal is usually deemed the most nutritious way to dine but rarely seems to fit on a round plate. Take the edge off with today's Groupon: £19 for Indian buffet for four at Madras Palace.
Run by an award-winning culinary craftsman, Madras Palace sizzles up classic Indian cuisine for in-house à la carte dining, billowing buffets, and a speedy home delivery service. Seasoned with locally sourced produce and authentic herbs and spices, the establishment is awash with a concoction of fragrant meat and vegetable dishes. The Eastern eatery raises a glass to birthday bashes, weddings, and business functions with private event catering, while also running regular karaoke nights for burgeoning pop princesses and boy band members.
Banquets will include a medley of mouth-watering Indian fare with a choice of starters, main courses, sundries and side dishes in abundanc, including all-you-can-eat poppadoms, rice, and naan. Culinary adventures may start with spicy chicken samosas before moving onto magnificent main attractions. Mains can include the sweet and sour chasni, Kashmiri rogan josh, creamy korma, south Indian chilli garlic or the old Maharaja's favourite, vindaloo. Vegetarian tidbits come in the shape of potato and cauliflower curry or the paneer saag, and can be washed down with a selection of tipples for an additional fee.
Click here for full menu.